1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Little League All Stars

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Voyager1968, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Here's four I shot Saturday evening of the local Little League All Star Game. I learned a few things, though. I used manual settings with auto ISO, but I had the shutter speed too high and as a result ended up with higher ISO's than I would have liked. Outside of that, I'm looking for some C&C on these images. There were taken for the local paper, and I learned one other thing. It's not easy to shoot and take notes at the same time.

2645127815_b1354c817c_b.png
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. ***Home plate photo removed due to publishing***

3. View attachment 223470

4. View attachment 223472

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2008
  2. Nice shooting there Steve. That play at the plate is awesome.

3. Nice work, ditto Ty on the play at the plate. What about a voice recorder they come pretty cheap these days

4. Good idea on the voice recorder! I never thought of that. :redface:

Thanks to both posters for the comments, as well.

5. Nice captures. Other than one or so being a little soft, can't complain. Should look nice in the paper.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.