Little league (boy pitcher pictures)

Canon MKIIn and 300 f/2.8 IS.
Solid stuff as usual, Jeff. I ordered the 300 2.8 IS and should be here this week. Rumors new body here this month...maybe lol.

What are you doing if anything PP-wise on your shots of late? Colors are popping and spot-on.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Solid stuff as usual, Jeff. I ordered the 300 2.8 IS and should be here this week. Rumors new body here this month...maybe lol.

What are you doing if anything PP-wise on your shots of late? Colors are popping and spot-on.
I hope you've been lifting weights or have a monopod. :biggrin:

I'm just learning Aperture and PS (CS3) but I didn't do anything to these, but I'm embarrassed to say I didn't do much to these. Just some quick adjustments from the camera browser program. When I get a few off days, I want to rework them in Aperture.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Excellent stuff Jeff it is great to watch you grow as a photgrapher each one of your series gets better and better
Thanks Mike, I appreciate that. I am trying to grow and improve. I look at some of my softball stuff from last year, and just want to cringe. I can't believe I ever thought they were any good.
This time next year, I may be doing the same about the pics I just posted.:smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom