Little League

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Uncle Frank, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Little kids play with such enthusiasm... looks like you all had a lot of fun today!

2. Hey Frank,

Great shots there! 8) My fav is the first one: good timing and perfect sharpness.

Between those and the flash head shots in the other thread, it looks like you are ready to go for the wedding, next week! ;-)

3. I'm sticking with the MLB motto "I Love This Game". WOW, capturing shots of kids playing baseball is fantastic. Good shots!! :D :D :D :D

4. Thanks, Sandi, Philippe, and Dawg! Glad you liked them 8).

5. Excellent shots Frank. Now that I don't have any young boys anymore I miss out on all that. Will have to catch one of my grandsons in action.

6. Hi, Gordon. I spent a lot of years watching my son play ball at the same field, and it has good memories for me. That's why I stop by several times a season.

7. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

8. Very nice one of my favorite pastiems to watch doesnt get much better than youth baseball

9. Very atmospheric shots, Frank.

The kids look like they're having fun and taking their sport very seriously.

10. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Hi Uncle Frank,

Your images of Little Ball are great, nothing sweeter than kids doing what they love to do. Here's an image that I thought you might enjoy...