1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Living up to expectations

Discussion in 'Birds' started by huskey8, May 28, 2005.

1. huskey8

huskey8

Feb 22, 2005
    I think things are finally starting to mesh for me these are the first images from the d2 that I believe are worthy of that $5,000 price tag. Look at the detail in those feathers this is what I wanted this is what I've been shooting for. I know there are other factors involved in a good image but for me it's all in the details. My time was very limited today and I was only able to take about 15 shots however of those 10 were keepers I think that is a pretty good average. And I'm sorry if I appear to be blowing my own horn in here but I am pretty damn pleased with myself Now if I can just learn to do this consistently.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Very nice work, Richard. Be patient and pay attention to settings on your camera. More quality images are just a few clicks away.

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Richard,

So I take it that you are satisfied with the switch from the 828?? :lol:

Nice shots. :wink:

4. Hey Richard -

Knew it was just a matter of time before you started getting used to the 2x. Glad you're enjoying it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.