Living vicariously

It has been a lot of fun for me to go through all the threads of the Alabama weekend. Nice to see so many of you having fun together and also to share in all the images you have taken. I have been living vicariously for the past hour looking at images and reading your comments. Thanks for sharing this fun weekend with me.

I'm glad you've gotten to live vicariously...but maybe next year you'll join us in Alabama? :smile:

It would be great if you could join us. These threads are a lot of fun....some of my favorites throughout the year.
Well, the state of TX :mad: changed the dates the kids get out of school - that's part of the problem, then there's the gas prices - that's the other! I believe parents should have been given the opportunity to vote on the school issue! let's hope for next year!

Each year -- this was my third time -- has been really special and I know that this will continue! Being with other Cafe people in person is just really wonderful! We who were together over the past weekend enjoyed each other's company and we also thought a lot about you all who were not able to be with us this year.

Well,now, folks, there's a whole year now in which to plan to be part of the 2009 Nikon Cafe GTG......

I wanted to go this year but unfortunately the schools here finished on May 30th so there was no way I could make it.:Depressed Hopefully it will work out next year. In the meantime Iam enjoying all your pictures.:smile:

Like Gordon I enjoyed each and every thread and all the photos. Looks like you all had such a wonderful time. Maybe one of these years I'll make it, but if not, I'm there in spirit!!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom