1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Lizard and odd spider

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by TomP, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Well these are the first images posted from my D300, still working out the software problems. CC welcome.

I Think this spider is a hunter but as I was walking on the bank of pond looking for dragons, this fellow seemed to fall out of the sky, landing some 5/6 feet from the bank, he promptly ran to edge of the water, and posed a few seconds for me. There was not a strong breeze, but it seemed like he might have been blown out over the water.

original.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

original.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. lmatney

lmatney

Oct 25, 2007
    Goodyear, AZ
    Very nice. Were these with your 60MM Micro?

3. Yes these were taken with the 60, and most likely some tubes, they were shot a week or two ago, and i am not sure about the tubes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.