1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

LLD****25-50 f4 MF Zoom

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by jfenton, Jun 9, 2005.

1. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    I am lusting once again.

I haven't lusted since 12:20 today, but I've convinced myself that I want to try one of these out for landscapes on my X.

Opinions on this piece of glass?

Know where I can find one?

Thanks,

2. You're very predictable. You just sold your 28-70/2.8, and the money's burning a hole in your pocket ;) .

3. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    UF

I sold it for a specific reason UF....while it's wicked convenient, there are ways to better acheive what it is that I was using it for as well as supply the mid range telephoto I was lacking.

I do everything with a purpose in mind :) 

Sometimes

I think?

4. nfoto

nfoto Guest

Hm. There is - of course - an excellent sample of this in one of my cupboards, and yes, it works nicely on the D2X. But you won't get my 25-50, it's never going to be up for sale :) 

A small bit of information for the 25-50 is that the HK-4 sunshade, orginally designed for the first version of 35-70/3.5, later to find use on the 28/1.4, fits perfectly on the 25-50 @D2X as well.

5. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Hmmmm

It just may be...I guess I'll have to give them a call tomorrow although I've not had great luck from Adorama in the past with used equipment???

Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.