Local blossoms

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by Uncle Frank, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Just hacking around. I took some floral shots this weekend, handheld, and thought the Tamron 28-75mm f.2,8 did fine.

2. Good shots Frank. I really enjoy the colors of the flowers!! We have yellow daylillies all around our house that are about to "spring" open!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

3. UF, those are some fine looking flower shots you have there. Colors are great and the flowers interesting. Thanks for sharing.

4. Thanks, Bryan and Gordon! For an inexpensive lens, the Tamron 28-75 does just fine on the d70. And, heck, I just like
    taking pictures, no matter what the gear :lol:.

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Frank,

I missed these the first time around (just can't get to all of the Cafe posts any more). Glad I caught them on the rebound though. These are very nice, well saturated shots.

Regards,

Frank

6. I know what you mean, Frank. Heck, I can't even keep up with all the new forums, much less the posts.

Thanks for the kind critique.