Local news helicopter

The other day I kept hearing these helicopters circle over my house. I kept thinking..."by the time I get my camera and get outside they will be gone." Finally I went outside and got a couple of shots before the this one took off. Apparently a bank not to far from where I live was robbed:eek: :eek:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I should have posted %100 crop...you can see the pilot and passenger!

Very nice shot. Next time try to slow your shutter speed a little bit to get the top propeller to blur a bit. The rear is blurred but the top is stopped still and would look really good if it was blurred a bit. Good job!

Yes yes
I see this to often
Very nice shot
Thank you Gale.

Very nice shot. Next time try to slow your shutter speed a little bit to get the top propeller to blur a bit. The rear is blurred but the top is stopped still and would look really good if it was blurred a bit. Good job!
Thanks Dave. When I had a sec to chimp I noticed the shutter speed was a little fast. Unfortunately he was on his way out when I got the pics, so I didn't get a second chance.

cool shot and great color
Dave thank you. My wife was outside and said that they were circling between our home and the mountains. I was hoping to catch him against the mountains, but he didn't want to cooperate. I can't complain to much because the black pait scheme makes the helecopter stand out against the crisp blue sky

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom