Logan Airport Poster

MA Audubon is using several of my images for large posters which will be plastered around Logan International Airport.....

Here's a proof of the first one.....

78151105.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I Was Pretty Pleased With This First One

The file actually looks horrible on screen but it looks great once it's printed out.

They're only printing enough of each poster for their actual needs......so I've asked for an original file so that I can print a large one out to frame for myself and the MA Audubon offices.

For whatever reaon, they're paying $250 a pop to get these printed / mounted.

Z

ZBaum

Congrats Jim. It'll be no time before we start seeing your photos all over the stations for the T.

Congrats Jim, that's great!!!!

As for the comment on pricing......come on....it's Massport. A Taxachusetts-run organization....of course it's neither efficient nor sensical! :tongue:

J

JMartin

Awesome, Jim.

I like the poster it looks very clean, making your imagery the main focus. What are the other images they are using?

$250 does seem awful high for printing and mounting. What is the final size of each piece?

Let's See....

A) I don't know for how long they'll be displayed but my guess is that it will be for some time to come beginning shortly.

B) I'm not sure of the final size, but the image portion is 24" x 24" so I'm guessing that the overall posters will be pretty large.

Z

ZBaum

Awesome, Jim.

What is the final size of each piece?

B) I'm not sure of the final size, but the image portion is 24" x 24" so I'm guessing that the overall posters will be pretty large.

Just did a quick "analysis" in PS and some easy math, and I came up with somewhere around 32" x 74". I've never printed anything past 8" x 10", so I can imagine that these will be pretty large.

Latest threads

Top Bottom