loneliness

Discussion in 'People' started by vieri, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Again, on loneliness:

- double loneliness
    [​IMG]
    Leica M8, Zeiss 25mm f2.8 Biogon, ISO 320

- home alone
    [​IMG]
    Leica M8, Zeiss 25mm f2.8 Biogon, ISO 160

C&C as always very welcome.

2. jasonlawton

jasonlawton Guest

Great images and really like your processing style. That 2nd image is great!

Jason

3. I like them both Vieri.

4. Thank you very much Jason, I am glad you enjoyed :biggrin:

ps. re your PM, I am looking into it and will get back to you ASAP.

Thank you very much Roy! Glad you liked them :biggrin:

5. matthew.paul

matthew.paul Guest

Absolutely love that first one.

Really a great capture.

6. Excellent my friend!

Beautiful colour and tone in both of these images............ and the composition is superb.

Hope you are well Vieri! :smile::smile::smile:

G

7. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    Hey Vieri.....nice processing on both......I am really digging the first photo though. Very cool capture and comp!!

8. Great interpretations. Well done!

9. Wow. The composition of that first is incredible. For a non-setup shot, if it was, everything is in just the right place. Nice job!

10. Thank you very much! :biggrin: I am glad you enjoyed

Hey Graeme my friend, I am really glad you enjoyed the pics and the weird colors I choose here :wink: how are things going there these days? :biggrin:

Hello Stuart, thank you very much! Glad you enjoyed my digital take on cross-development :wink: glad nr.1 could speak to you!

Thank you David! Much appreciated :biggrin:

Hey Erik, thank you very much - neither shots were set up, just what was there for me to photograph :smile: I am glad you enjoyed, thanks again!

11. I love the 1st one.

Tim

12. GeeJay

GeeJay

Jan 26, 2005
    Florida
    Vieri,
    Your pictures all tell a story and they're so sharp. I'm very impressed with what you do as a photographer and also with the M8 and Zeiss lenses...

13. Thank you Tim! :biggrin: your comment is very much appreciated thanks again

Thank you very much - I am glad my pics did speak to you :smile: for this kind of photography (and not only) the M8 is really a wonderful tool - and the lenses are really wonderful, be it Zeiss or Leica or CV. Thanks again for commenting :biggrin:

14. joepilot

joepilot

Mar 21, 2007
    Richmond Va.
    Vieri a lot of story in each shot !

15. #1 is really nice.

I'd have chanced popping that shot, then moving the two foreground chairs. The resulting composition might be sublime.

16. Thank you Joe, I am always trying to tell a story with my images and I am very happy if at least a bit they could speak to you - thanks again! :biggrin:

Thank you Stephen, for your nice words - about moving the chairs, I definitely see you point - however, this wouldn't have been possible without actually moving them to the next room :biggrin: which in turn wouldn't have gone exactly unnoticed... :wink: I guess sometimes we just have to make do with what is available! Thanks again :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.