Lonewolf's 52 week self portrait project--updated Oct 14

I did a 52 week project back in 2012. Did a 365 Instagram project in 2013. For 2014, I'm doing a self portrait project.
Week one: A new year means a fresh new calendar. A moment of reflection for the year that's past, but a moment of hope for what lies ahead. January has a bit of a black cloud for me because I'm facing some surgery in a couple of weeks. When I took this photo, I was having quite a bit of anxiety & nervousness. Not all portraits have to be smiley and happy and full of toothy grins....and this pretty much sums up the fact that if we could fast forward to February, that would be fine by me.

DSC_6327
by denisehunt1977, on Flickr

Rob Zijlstra

A Koffie Drinker
Good to see a new face here Denise! I'm sure Februari will be here before you know it and the surgery has been done in a blink!

Hope all things medical go well for you. Will be interesting to see a year long study like this.

Nice project and a neat starting shot. Best wishes for a successful surgery.

Welcome Denise, good to see you here.
wk 1 is packed full of emotion, understandably. Best wishes for your surgery and this coming year.
Graham

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Frank, had surgery yesterday. Thanks so much for asking. Things went well. Sitting around the house relaxing. Getting ready to post my week 3 picture. Good news on the surgery front: pathology reports came back...all clear. No more pre-cancerous cells!!!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom