Long time, no see...

Well it's been while since I've posted. My girlfriend and I have been dating long distance for nearly 6 months. I live in CA now and she lives in PA. Long story short, my gf was visiting over the past 5 days so we took some shots together. As some of you may or may not know, she's a Nikon shooter as well ;)

Here's one of my favorite edits from her visit:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I think I may have gone a little overboard on the eyes using Stu's trick...

What do you all think?? Thanks in advance for looking :)

Great picture! Very nicely done. My girlfriend and I have been doing the long distance thing for the past few weeks... She is coming down this weekend and I can't wait to see her! I dunno how you managed for 6 months :eek:

I really love this shot, the composition is great and the way the eyes look is excellent. Which is why I'm asking, what was Stu's trick on the eyes as this was the first thing that caught me when I looked at this photo.... Thanks....

JD.....I've liked your edgy style since your first posts here. This shot looks very different from what I am used to seeing of your work......a whole new direction.

I really dig it though. A great photo of a beautiful young lady.

What was your light source?

Well done!

To give credit where credit is due the eye trick was laid on me by Woody who got it from DonaMarie.:smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom