Look into my eyes

But, I got distracted and was looking at the skulls instead...

Last week I went to the opening of the new museum in my home city called MAS. They had an exhibition on Life and Death, with interesting art from all over the world. I liked this statue, but my 50 mm allowed me only a head shot.

5743462186_d850484d77_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Interesting photo. I would consider cropping at the chin so that the skulls, the center of interest is right in the middle of the photo. The bottom part did not contribute to the shot, in my opinion. I hope you don't mind my candid suggestion.

Tri:smile:

Interesting photo. I would consider cropping at the chin so that the skulls, the center of interest is right in the middle of the photo. The bottom part did not contribute to the shot, in my opinion. I hope you don't mind my candid suggestion.

Tri:smile:

Thanks, Tri. You mean something like this:

5744823302_71e4c7c5ce_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I'm interested in what others think as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool Creep Factor Kris! Agree with Tri about cropping out the bottom quarter to place mor emphasis on the skulls & dragons eyes. Nice idea & shot!

But, I got distracted and was looking at the skulls instead...

Perhaps best for you :smile:

Interesting shot, Kris. Perhaps a crop would indeed work better. You're alternative doesn't show, however. There must be something wrong with the link.

I plan on visiting the MAS later in the year but I was more interested in the outside - the building. Seems I'll have to go in as well :smile:

Very cool Creep Factor Kris! Agree with Tri about cropping out the bottom quarter to place mor emphasis on the skulls & dragons eyes. Nice idea & shot!

Thanks for commenting and chosing between both versions, Steve!

Creepy vibes. This is way cool.

Cheers Allan, much appreciated!

Perhaps best for you :smile:

Interesting shot, Kris. Perhaps a crop would indeed work better. You're alternative doesn't show, however. There must be something wrong with the link.

I plan on visiting the MAS later in the year but I was more interested in the outside - the building. Seems I'll have to go in as well :smile:

Bart,

Can you check again, it should show as far as I can test...

The MAS is a great addition to the harbor, I love going out to shoot it and have done so way too much now :)

Latest threads

Top Bottom