Look just under the helicopter... What do you see???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Panos Kazanelis, Mar 21, 2005.

1. It seems that they were practising water drops.
    It also seems they didn't see the poor windsurfer... :shock:

2. WOW, the windsurfer probably got hammered. That is a lot of water being dumped. Was he/she ok??? I bet the helicopter pilot did that on purpose!! :x :x :x :x :x :x

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Panos,

LOL. I'll bet he was surprised.... :p

Good capture.

Frank

4. Daniel, don't worry, she is fine... actually the surfer was at least 300ft further away... the tele makes it look as if she was just under it... :wink:

Well, she was NOT as surprised as I was...
    BTW, her name is Della from Ukraine (5.11, blond) woohoo :oops:

5. Iliah

Iliah

Jan 29, 2005
    nowhere
    Blond from Ukrane?!?

6. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Down Panos, down boy!!

:lol: :lol:

7. Well, yes... blond hair, tall, well shaped and from Ukraine... :?
    Nice person, very friendly, and VERY married :(

8. Well Frank, I'm single, 36, good job, nice home, cool guy 8) , dog lover, "nice person" in general, lots of flaws but all identified... why stay down :?:

9. clam26

clam26 Guest

Blonde from Ukraine windsurfing in the Aegean, she's lucky to be in the west side (and not my side !!)
    Nice picture Kazan!
    clam26

10. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    I don't believe you Panos. I think you'll have to prove it by showing us a picture of Ms Della :D

Nice fun shot btw.

Neil

11. Thanks clam, well actually it's not the aegean (since I'm in Cyprus) but yes, she really did. What do you mean about the west side... :?

OK Neil, what am I supposed to do... go and tell her (in Ukrainian of course) Ms Della... yoohooo... may I take a photo of you to show it to Neil? No no NOT the river Nile, my friend from Nikon Cafe... NO, no... it's NOT a real cafe shop and Nikon is NOT a coffee brand... well :shock:

12. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Well look who sneeks in her loooking for a 5'11" blonde. hahahahah

Hi there clam !!! Good to see you.

Post your leather and bare feet :>))

Cheers
    Gale

13. NeilCam

NeilCam

Feb 21, 2005
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Sounds like an excellent plan to me. :D :twisted:

Just don't mention my name to her husband. You know what they're like. ;)

Neil

14. Ohhh Neil... why not... :? Afterall, Cyprus is too too far away and I don't think there's any Ukrainian mafia where you live... :lol:
    ...but I can always arrange it for you... :p

15. clam26

clam26 Guest

>Thanks clam, well actually it's not the aegean (since I'm in Cyprus) but >yes, she really did. What do you mean about the west side... :?

Kazan, sorry didn't know that you were in Cyprus, I assume the south :)) What I meant by "west" was the Greek side of the Aegean, versus you know what !

Best

clam26

16. Well Clam, don't listen to CNN too much... It's like the non-existent and imaginary hidden nuclear weapons of you know who and where, that started a new bloodbath :wink:
    Either west or east, things are very ...cool.