Look well...

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by Removed User 2, May 27, 2007.

1. The image is small so it's fairly easy to see. When viewed larger, it takes time to notice...

Web-2007-05-20-2.

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Love the complexity, the number of things to look at, from the phone booths, the tiny little skull head on the poster, the hand on the light pole - the zero, the girl on the phone, and that magnificent graffiti face! I would LOVE to see a large print of this Ned! It's a wonderful photo!

3. Thanks Chris! Yes it is a complex image with a clear foreground and background interest and they are very separate things when viewing for the first time. When viewed bigger, the graffiti becomes a revelation after some time. I love that scene but every time I am there there are not enough interesting people to compose a good image. This girl was limit. One day I hope there'll be some action and I'll try to get the most out of it.

4. Love it. Looks like you were fresh out of time to get your butt out of the street.

5. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Does every place have Walk/Don't Walk timers on the lights now?

6. matthew.paul

matthew.paul Guest

I just love this, Ned. Such a complex image with so much going on, but nothing steals from anything else. Every aspect compliments the others.

7. Ned, I must have viewed this image 10 times over the last two days. It is very compelling and engrossing. I can well imagine the complexity as a large print! Well done.