1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Look what I found!

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Rob Zijlstra, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Rob Zijlstra

Rob Zijlstra A Koffie Drinker

Nov 5, 2008
    Netherlands
  2. Nice find, sharp, lovely color and very interesting. Was this discarded?

3. Did you enhance the color?

4. Rob Zijlstra

Nov 5, 2008
    Netherlands
    Tom, I -think- this is a bundle of discarded nets from fishermen. I'm not sure, maybe they just put it there. When I made his pict, it was in the evening and nobody was there, so I couldn't ask.

Jerry, I played a bit with the raw file. I did enhance the color, but as this was shot in the evening, the colors are probably as they are in sunlight. You can see that the wall and floor are a bit too heavily saturated.

5. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Great color!

6. Rob Zijlstra

Nov 5, 2008
    Netherlands
    Steve, thank you!

7. regardless, I do like the 3D pop

8. Rob Zijlstra

Nov 5, 2008
    Netherlands
    Thanks Tom.
    I have more pics of these nets. When I've time I'll post them in a sep. tread.
    But lately it seems that I make more time to shoot then to post!

9. Yes, it looks like pieces of discarded nets. I love strong colours. Therefore, the image is pleaseant to my eyes. Something evident from this shot is the way Nikon cameras always saturate the reds... Here, it turned out fine but very often I feel the need to desaturate that specific channel in my photographs.
    Nice capture, Rob:smile:

Rui
    D300, D200 coupled with a bunch of some fine Nikon :smile:glass

www.pbase.com/ruilopes

10. Rob Zijlstra

Nov 5, 2008
    Netherlands
    Thanks Rui

11. Hi Rob,

Nice captured i try some nets next month in Blanes during my holidays.

\regards arthur

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.