Look what my wife brought home

Ha ha. Been there!!! I still have Max almost 7 years later from the first night I brough him home...just for a night. Come on...you will make your wife happy......:biggrin:

I know and it's bugging me but I really think a Chiwawa puppy will be killed by my Jacks. The pup is tiny and will stay tiny. The Jacks are aggressive.
I can understand your worries --
obviously I don't know the area you live in or if the dogs are outside alot or not but if they like to go after mice or rabbits etc. (as terriers do) then yeh it could be a problem ....
My biggest concern if it was me would be the "what if something did happen" .... you'd feel terrible and your wife would feel terrible ...

I know our Wire Fox Terrier likes to dominate the cats -- does'nt hurt them but he lets them know he's the boss ....

ron

Great photos. Our Jack Russell (photos can be seen here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/showthread.php?t=302102) is aggressive with the big dogs, but much more tolerant of the smaller dogs.

Too bad it didn't work out for you. Would like to see me pics of you Jacks.
Here is my third and last Jack. Looks a lot like yours.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
my 6lb Papillon and my 100lb Sheppard /lab mix are best friends. we told the big dog "easy its a baby" and never had an issue

Sorry it didn't work out for you :frown:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom