1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Looking Back

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by PGB, Jul 10, 2005.

1. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Briefly looking back into history only to go forward again.

This shot taken in May in rural Lawrence County Alabama. A farm house long been destroyed.

27869983-O.
    NIKON D2H    ---    70mm    f/5.6    1/800s    ISO 200

2. man.......

do you have a creative side to you 8) got me thinking. Like the shot!

3. Interesting approach Patrick. Now with all of that were your driving too??

4. Gordon.......

Gordon, dont start this one.......LOL>..... going to give Yves nighmares :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Re: man.......

Keith,

I have to be one of the most non creative people in the world when compared to some of the folks here. I occasionaly "see" something and try to capture it.

I wish I were more creative. This may be as creative as you will ever see me. :) 

Thanks,

6. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    I wasn't driving at the time. I happened to be watching Leigh from the truck take pictures of some flowers on a backroad. We were out with the kids on a photography adventure.

Thanks,

7. Nice shot Patrick!! :D  :D 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.