1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Looking for a friend of mine...

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Flew, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    I swear that this guy was whispering the name of a very good friend of mine as he flew over. :eek: 

From out trip to the dam yesterday.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The images are great but that is not a bird I would want flying over my head Frank. :eek: 

3. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Hmmm Is your life insurance paid up?
    Or maybe Patrick took a policy out on you.. :biggrin:
    Naw he is to nice of guy to do that...

4. hope it wasnt my name he was a callin. two different types of buzzards, were they together?
    Dave

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Good catch Dave. I didn't notice that. They weren't together, but were in the same area. There are actually dozens and dozens around where we were shooting. I had just assumed that all of them were the same species.

Wasn't your name BTW. :rolleyes: 

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    roflmao...

I heard him and took cover.........Good shots.

It is wonderful to be loved :>)))))))

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Dave same bird. One is a juvinile or young one what ever you want to call it. :>)))

8. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Thanks for the info Gale. Like I said in my response to Dave, I thought they were all the same species, but then I'm still just a noob, so what do I know. :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.