looking for a good camera store in San Diego

just had my birthday and want to get something for myself. would like to get something today for a photo outting tomorrow. I only know if ritz and their prices are alot higher than I'm used to from buying on the net. does anyone know a good store in SD with decent prices? thanks!

THESE ARE THE ONLY TWO CAMERA SHOPS I'VE VISITED:

NEAR DOWNTOWN, THE ZOO, AND BALBOA PARK
GEORGE'S CAMERA
3837 30TH ST
SAN DIEGO, CA
619-297-3544
S/E CORNER, 1 DOOR OFF UNIVERSITY

NEAR THE WILD ANIMAL PARK
CALUMET
830 W. VALLEY PARKWY
ESCONDIDO, CA, 92025
760-737-6002
EAST SIDE OF I-15, VALLEY PARKWAY EXIT

BOTH SEEM A LITTLE PRICY BY INTERNET STANDARD

Thanks. I called Georges and they where a little more than ritz. although they had a decent price on the 50 1.4 but they where out of stock. Ill look into calumet.

there's one in La Mesa area ..I remember how to get there, but not the address .. it's not far from Cowless Mountain (the hiking place)... very small store, very friendly owner.. alas, I don't even remember the name..
There's another one near Grossmont College, but I don't remember the address either :) Maybe you can contact the Photography faculty at Grossmont College ? I'm sure they know the store.

Other than those two, there's always the chain stores, if your main concern is the price..

Nelson's is a good place, but I don't know about the price these days..

Gawd, do I miss San Diego ..

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom