1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Looking for a new camera bag

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by JoJo2Fast, Jul 11, 2008.

1. JoJo2Fast

JoJo2Fast

Nov 20, 2007
    Auburn, WA
    I'm possibly purchasing the 70-200mm :Love: soon so I'll be needing a new camera bag as mine now will be wayyyy too small. What are your recommendations?

Basically would like to fit everything in my sig + 70-200mm and be able to keep that lens on my D300. Also would like to still have room for when I purchase another 1-2 lenses (most likely either the 24-70mm 2.8, 85mm 1.4 or 14-24mm 2.8). I would like to stick with lowepro as they have proven to be a good brand in my past bags I've used.

Thanks guys! :biggrin:

2. jfrancis

jfrancis

May 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    The Lowepro Minitrekker is a nice bag. It will fit the equipment you list.

3. LDB415

LDB415

Apr 26, 2008
    Texas
    I like Domke bags. Made in USA as a bonus.

4. Second vote for Domke! That bag is built to last!

5. argross

argross

May 22, 2008
    Sunnyvale, CA
    I would suggest the Think Tank line of camera bags: they are very well made and have the feature of adjustable length, which allows easy accommodation of the 70-200 f2.8 with the hood attached, or not. I have several of these bags and am very pleased with their quality and utility. See them at http://www.thinktankphoto.com/index.html

Tony

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.