1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Looking for a program to sync a USB memory stick

Discussion in 'Apple/Mac' started by Phil Lee, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Phil Lee

Phil Lee

Jan 17, 2007
    Sale, UK
    I bought my wife a Macbook 10 days ago and have been looking for a program to sync her USB memory stick when it gets plugged in. Does anyone know if there is such a program for the Mac?

2. Phil Lee

Phil Lee

Jan 17, 2007
    Sale, UK
    It is a SanDisk drive and unfortunately the supplied CrizerSync software only works in Windows.

3. You'll need to get one that is formatted for the Mac or you'll need to reformat her existing one.

4. Phil Lee

Phil Lee

Jan 17, 2007
    Sale, UK
    The memory stick works fine, I just want a program to sync it up with a folder on her Macbook.

5. I have used SilverKeeper in the past. It is a La Cie product, but I believe it is available for free download

6. Phil Lee

Phil Lee

Jan 17, 2007
    Sale, UK
    SilverKeeper doesn't support OS X and appears to be a backup program rather than a file sync utility. ChronoSync looks good, shame about the $30 registration. I'll give it a go and see.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.