1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Looking for hosts for Collective Shoots

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dave Dickerson, Jun 19, 2007.

1. Since we revived the Collective Shoot a few months ago, a number of members have served as hosts, and without exception, these folks have been absolutely great to work with. My sincerest thanks to all of you.

Now it's time for some other members to step forward and join the fun. Please consider volunteering to host this fun community activity. It's easy and fun. Just send me a PM or respond here and I'll add you to the list.

For those unfamiliar with Collective Shoots here at the Cafe, a quick overview can be found here.

BTW, there are still a few folks who volunteered in February who haven't had their turn yet. Don't worry, I've got you on my little list and will be contacting you in the next few weeks. If you're not sure if you're on the list, shoot me a PM.

2. Schnauzermom

Schnauzermom

Apr 13, 2007
    Michigan
    Just bumping. :biggrin:

3. Bumping too, get into one and all...............
    Overload Dave....

4. Contact Dave, help him out and have a bit of fun. One does not even have to post a photo to their topic. And it is interesting to see how folks interpret the topics.

:biggrin:

5. Dave,

I'd be glad to host a collective shoot!

Nice name by the way ;) 

6. Thanks for volunteering, David. Your name's cool, too. :wink:

Some other folks have volunteered by PM, but I know there are more of you who would enjoy doing this.

7. Weekend bump.

You can read here how easy it is to host, and look here for a list of Collective Shoots to date with hosts, dates, topics and links.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.