Looking for parts list for 17-55 2.8

Mar 28, 2008
Fort Worth Texas
i have a nikon 17-55 2.8 and the small little plate/cover that surrounds the m/a - m switch is cracked and I'd like to replace it. there are just 2 screws that hold it together so I think it would be a simple repair (just pulled of the cover and the whole switch needs to be replaced, no biggie). anyhow, any where that I could order the switch from? anyway to find a part number? anyone have a nodevice.com login?
Mar 4, 2005
Los Angeles, USA
Hi Chris,

Same thing happened to my 70-200 VR. I believe they quoted me for $30 for that plastic part. I'd figure somewhere below that price. Just call Nikon repair, they can send you the part. Hope that helps!

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom