Looking for quick release camera strap

Hello all

I've been looking for a quick release camera strap for some time...can't seem to find what I'm looking for! I'm looking for strap that has metal swivel clasps that connect to the camera. Does anyone have such a strap? Thanks in advance for your assistance:smile:

G

IsamuM

Not-quite-
If you mean what I think you mean, then Op/Tech has a strap for bags that has metal swivel clasps. However, I don't think these are meant for use with cameras because the metal swivels could end up scraping against and scratching or otherwise damaging your camera body. If you don't care about that, then I think these will work. Op/Tech also has another bag strap for smaller bags, but I'm not sure if these clasps are metal or plastic.

Op/Tech has the biggest line of straps that I know of with many different options, so you might try looking through this list.

Finally, and you might already know this, most (all?) Op/Tech straps have quick release buckles although they're plastic. One advantage in the design is that these buckles are attached so that when you release a strap, the short ends on the camera can also be connected together to make a shorter strap.

Over the years, I've been very happy with the Op/Tech straps and have even made a bastardized Op/Tech-R-Strap for my own use.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom