1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Looking for Simple Watermarking Software

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NewBert, Aug 2, 2009.

1. A friend of mine is not heavily into digital photography. But, nevertheless, she is interested in adding a simple watermark (ie her initials) to her images.

Can anyone recommend simple-to-use, cheap (maybe even free) software (for the PC) to accomplish this?

Thanks!

2. Not cheap but does she have Photoshop?

3. I did a quick search at versiontracker.com. Here are results.

If she has PS look here.

4. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

5. Allan,

Thanks for the Version Tracker links. I've forwarded the link to that list to my friend, since she does not have Photoshop.

Thanks to everyone else who responded, as well.

6. cculler

cculler

Aug 12, 2008
    Seattle-ish
    I've used Picture Shark in the past with decent results. Easy to use, and batch processes the images. The trick is to create the text for your watermark inside MS Excel, then copy the whole cell, and paste it into Picture Shark. Makes it much easier to change angles, fonts, etc.

7. tjk60

tjk60

Dec 4, 2007
    troy, mi
    Faststone 4 me

8. sjd996

sjd996

Sep 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Another vote for Faststone ... very easy to use, even in batch mode.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.