1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. The Nikon Cafe and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.nikoncafe.com/help/terms

Older transaction feedback (left prior to the new system) can be found in our Feedback Archive.

2. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Looking to buy the Nikon 35.2 in great shape! !!

Discussion in 'Member BST Expired Listings' started by Debbie H, May 6, 2018.

1. Debbie H

Debbie H

Aug 23, 2007
    Missouri
    Friends I tried to list this in the for sale forum but it kept telling me to add a value. I thought I knew where that is but apparently not. You can move this to the For sale forum because I'm trying to list it and tried 3 times and still cant. I'm wanting to buy the Nikon 35.2 lens in great condition with no front or back focusing issues. I can pay with PayPal or money order and I live in the USA. As far as what I'll pay its a older lens I owned it before thinking 125.00-or maybe 150.00. If you have one write down your price. Thanks!!! Sorry i had to post in the General discussion forum.

2. BrendaC

BrendaC

Sep 24, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    I have one in excellent shape. Someone is looking at it now, I'll let you know if it doesn't sell.

3. Debbie - I also have one I am willing to sell (been thinking about it but hadn't yet made a firm decision.) I have switched to doing manual lens work with my D600 and thus have not used it much in the last few years. Truth is, I didn't use it all that much before since the 35mm focal range just didn't meet my shooting style.
    The lens is in virtually new condition ... glass, brass, body. I'll send you a PM with more details.

Harry

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.