1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Looks like Ashton just got a D90 with a 70-200VR...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ryan Scott, Sep 27, 2008.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgGQvI6H8XI

He probably doesn't even know what he's packing into the bag, yet he probably still owns a ton of Nikon gear now because if this endorsement. Instead of photography, maybe I should have tried to break into acting so I could get free photo gear.

2. Nikkor AIS

Nikkor AIS

Jun 5, 2008
    Alberta
    Ryan:Thanks for the heads up/ IMO that was a pretty good AD. Im feeling like a Dinasor with all my Nikkor AIS. Im thinking of picking up A D90 for my daughter . I know the Video thing is first generation but I think this is the futer for all Nikon camera's.

gregory

3. two slow

two slow

Apr 22, 2006
    Talladega, Al
    I hope not

4. waltny

waltny

Mar 27, 2008
    Reno, NV
    life just isnt fair or kind sometimes...

5. PeteZ28

PeteZ28

Oct 5, 2007
    Newtown, PA
    Who knows he might be a shooter? Either way it's nice to see Nikon trying to appeal to the mainstream market.

6. i like the design scheme....all you need.

7. And an SB-900... He's even using my bag I believe... A Lowe Pro Mini Trekker AW. At least that's what it looks like. I have to stuff my 70-200 on the left side, where his SB-900 is in order to stuff my D300 with 17-55 and hood in the main camera slot.

8. atrawick

atrawick Guest

I beleive i have read somewhere or it was on tv that ashton loved photography. Would love to have that bag of equipment! Plus a few shoots of Demi!

9. It's his alright...:rolleyes: 

10. You don't think Nikon could afford to give him that bag of equipment as part of the payment for his sponsorship?

11. So, who is "Ashton"?

I saw the ad on TV and just figured it was some no name actor.

Cheers!!

Ken

12. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    There was a camera in that commerical? :eek:  All I saw was Ashton:Love:...ok I'll go look again.:biggrin:

13. OMG!! "vicky pollard, voice" you didnt just say that..:eek: :biggrin:

14. Well the question is if Nikon can afford paying Ahston for taking that bag... :biggrin:

15. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    :biggrin:

Ohhhh yes I did!....:biggrin: IMHO...Ashton is a cutie...no...he is...SCHMOKIN! Whoever thought of putting him in a commercial was brilliant.:biggrin:

16. Or not if half the target audience doesn't even realize there's a camera in the commercial... :tongue:

17. hellogan

hellogan

Nov 26, 2007
    Chicago
    ill second that

18. wgilles

wgilles

Apr 25, 2008
    NJ
    He should give all his hear to me

19. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!

Well you got a point...so while I did say it was great marketing on Nikon's part...I do wonder how many women will actually ask "What camera was that :confused: "...because Ashton is (for a lack of a better description) a "pretty man". :tongue: hahaha!

But in all seriousness...I was kidding - they show NIKON more times than they show Ashton!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.