1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Loren + Derek :: Married :: Teaser

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by Phillip Ino, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Phillip Ino

Phillip Ino

Nov 26, 2007
    Austin
    Sorry for all the teasers lately, been kinda swamped around here! I'll try and post a complete set soon. However, I will be heading to The Big Easy tomorrow, for a few days, to meet up with about 25 other wedding photographers from all over the country to talk shop, share ideas and shoot some models. We'll all be staying in the French Quarter. I'll be sure to have some fun :wink:. Here is a group shot from this wedding that I really like. Yes, instead of a best man, the groom has a best woman :eek: . She made the bride's dress as well as all the brides maids' dresses. What a friend! Enjoy! :biggrin:

3810300918_7d3fdeb93e_o.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. memphis

memphis

Aug 6, 2006
    hah, I love interesting and different wedding shots...good job

3. Phillip Ino

Phillip Ino

Nov 26, 2007
    Austin
    I love interesting and different shots, too! Thanks, Memphis :biggrin:

4. kanzlr

kanzlr

Jun 18, 2007
    Vienna/AT
    Francis Joseph...

...the quality of your work is scary. Whenever I visit your blog I walk away full of inspirations. And a feeling of inferiority :smile:

5. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Very Cool!

6. OCIR

OCIR

Mar 24, 2009
    MD
    very nice! I hope the guy all the way on the right landed just fine. lol!

7. Very fun shot :) 

8. goofygamer

goofygamer

Aug 20, 2009
    California
    Did you use any GND on this picture?

9. The Ben

The Ben

Oct 17, 2007
    Houston, Tx
    no offense to Francis, but you need to read more blogs

I love his work and he knows that, too! Go look at Ben Chrisman, Susan Stripling, Justin & Mary, and Brooks Whittington. Francis inspires me, those photogs make me think "how the hell did they do that?".

Great shot Francis, can't wait to see the rest.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.