Loren + Derek :: Married :: Teaser

Sorry for all the teasers lately, been kinda swamped around here! I'll try and post a complete set soon. However, I will be heading to The Big Easy tomorrow, for a few days, to meet up with about 25 other wedding photographers from all over the country to talk shop, share ideas and shoot some models. We'll all be staying in the French Quarter. I'll be sure to have some fun :wink:. Here is a group shot from this wedding that I really like. Yes, instead of a best man, the groom has a best woman :eek:. She made the bride's dress as well as all the brides maids' dresses. What a friend! Enjoy! :biggrin:

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Francis Joseph...

...the quality of your work is scary. Whenever I visit your blog I walk away full of inspirations. And a feeling of inferiority :smile:

very nice! I hope the guy all the way on the right landed just fine. lol!

Francis Joseph...

...the quality of your work is scary. Whenever I visit your blog I walk away full of inspirations. And a feeling of inferiority :smile:
no offense to Francis, but you need to read more blogs

I love his work and he knows that, too! Go look at Ben Chrisman, Susan Stripling, Justin & Mary, and Brooks Whittington. Francis inspires me, those photogs make me think "how the hell did they do that?".

Great shot Francis, can't wait to see the rest.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom