Lost power

Well, living in the country does have its down side. We had a small storm go through and lost power for about 2 hours. So, nothing better to do than sit and watch the birdies in the back yard.

24118881-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

24118888-L.jpg

24118892-L.jpg

24118900-L.jpg

24118913-L.jpg

24118906-L.jpg

Some beauful shots there Greg, stunning............the titmouse is great along with your last birdie. Looks like you had a great day out. Well done!!

Keith

D

dfthompson

Beautiful images Greg. Really nice detail. Just goes to show that the coast isn't the only place to capture great bird images.

Greg,

You may have lost your power, but the force was with you! :) :) Fantastic shots!!! I especially like the second one and the last one - so much detail!!!

Living in the country certainly does have its advantages. :) :) A little over 25 years ago, I used to live on 3 acres on the side of a mountain with a creek flowing through. We had lots of wildlife in the yard - deer, coyotes, opposums, skunks, humming birds and even the occasional GBH in the creek. I still miss it!

Thanks for sharing.

Greg,

You need the power to go out more often :>))

Great birdie shots.

Good job.

Greg...

You certainly made good with your powerless time!

I'm going to have to complain to the power company here as our power has gone out several times lately...but after the sun sets :(

Latest threads

Top Bottom