1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

"Lots" of D2X cameras available at Calument.com

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rich Gibson, May 2, 2005.

1. Well, I remembered a post on DPR which quickly dropped off page one mentioning that Calumet Photo received a large D2X shipment Saturday. On a hunch I tried the site and confirmed over the phone that they did indeed have D2X's available.

On the order I specifically mentioned not accepting Grey market, demo, or previously owned in any manner. They responded in minutes confirming that the D2X was a USA warranty, unopened camera.

Cross your fingers. $5060 (aprrox) for 2 day Fed-EX (I hate UPS) with insurance. That beats almost $300 sales tax in my home state....Hey I can buy another lens now!!!!

Just kidding. :wink:

Rich

2. Thanks Rich.

I gave them a call and each US branch had few in stock. I tried to have them match the Roberts Imaging price but they wouldn't do it :cry: 

3. "Little" $ money available in my wallet.com :( 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.