lots of film coming my way

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by braver, Jul 29, 2008.

1. braver

braver

Apr 2, 2008
    netherlands
    Well, my plans of starting developing my own B&W being up in the air anyway (currently, I expect all my stuff besides the cameras and the PC to be in boxes for about a month), I might as well go full-color :smile: 25 rolls of expired drugstore-brand (cheap!!) film is on the way!
    I'm documenting our work on the new appartment with the FE and the 28. With all our 70s furniture, I'm hoping to get a real retro look to the series. At least untill the stereo, tv and pc come out of the boxes :)  . So I'm really hoping for color casts and fogging and stuff...in fact I hope the film is seriously screwed up :biggrin:

Anyway, wanted to share the anticipation. Pictures will follow when I've unpacked the scanner :tongue:

PS. it's all a lot of fun, except for my audio stuff being boxed up... turntables and sanding machines sadly don't mix :Curved:

2. rotxlk82

rotxlk82

Jul 20, 2007
    UK
    Thanks for the update, I wish you the best of luck with the work that you're doing to your new apartment.

I have been thinking of doing some basic B/W developing myself, do you find it difficult?

I look forward to those retro pictures!

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Take the cassettes out of the plastic canisters and leave them outside for a week, then bring them in and put them in the freezer overnight, and finally thaw them by steaming them in ammonia.

That should do it. :Unsure::BigGrin::Crunk:

ps, and then shoot them in a Holga!

4. braver

braver

Apr 2, 2008
    netherlands
    Thanks! As for developing, I have a virtual basket with the stuff I need waiting in a virtual store...and that's as far as I got at this point. Ah well..all in good time :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.