Lotus sports Car

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by rrx3, Sep 29, 2008.

1. rrx3

rrx3

Jun 14, 2008
    Wiltshire, UK
    Lotus Exige 'S' with performance pack, 2008 model, one careful lady owner.
    I would appreciate some C&C - especially the first shot. I am bothered about the shaft of light on the right, near the top. Cloning it out would lose the wing mirror.

2899059594_d9e8910a84_o.

2898216647_c9edc17c57_o.

Thanks for looking..:wink:

2. rotxlk82

rotxlk82

Jul 20, 2007
    UK
    Nice car Gary!
    Is it yours?

3. rrx3

rrx3

Jun 14, 2008
    Wiltshire, UK
    :smile::smile::smile: I would never fit in it..!!

No, belongs to Jackie, a Country Doctor here in the UK. On weekends she takes it to track days around the UK.
    Thanks for looking.

4. cr2596

cr2596

Aug 20, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Thats my kind of woman. I do like the first picture.

5. PeteZ28

PeteZ28

Oct 5, 2007
    Newtown, PA
    Looks like a nice set of fun, sticky tires too!!!

What is this shaft of light you speak of in the first image? I like them both!!!

6. glewis1

glewis1

Aug 24, 2008
    Rochester, NY
    great pics....and super fun car to drive!!!

7. Walo

Walo

Sep 14, 2008
    New England
    i loooooovveeee that car and Lotus. In fact my wallpaper is a Lotus wallpaper that I did myself. I think is the only real automotive company in the world.

I really need to move into the UK, it would be like a dream come true.

Great pics by the way!!!!!

8. rrx3

rrx3

Jun 14, 2008
    Wiltshire, UK
    Thanks!
    It's the low setting sun on the tarmac. I thought I had positioned another car to stop it, but the other car (a Range Rover) was <cough> a little taller. The sun nipped through.

9. rrx3

rrx3

Jun 14, 2008
    Wiltshire, UK
    Thanks..
    Jackie drove it like a demon(ess??). Great driver, great fun. You would need to shoe horn me in.. :biggrin:

10. rrx3

rrx3

Jun 14, 2008
    Wiltshire, UK
    Thanks Walo. You have some nice pics at Flickr.

11. PeteZ28

PeteZ28

Oct 5, 2007
    Newtown, PA
    Oh that could be cloned out easy enough! Just go around the mirror!

12. CH@Dbee

CH@Dbee

Apr 12, 2008
    Cummimg, Ga.
    i really like #1

#2 bothers me because of the front tire being so blown out

i love these cars...real race car from the factory, hard to wrap your mind around the fact its powered by a lil toyota celica motor LOL

13. SpoonFed

SpoonFed

Jul 19, 2008
    Bay Area
    Seriously! And yeah, i love that first shot. The 2nd shot brings your attention to the front tire.

14. vinman

vinman

Nov 15, 2006
    Upstate SC
    Gary, lovely shots. I have to agree with the others regarding the blown black on the front tire in the second shot. The light in the first picture is not nearly as distracting.

With the exception of Ginetta (Walklett bros.), the G4 specifically, I'd concur. While I haven't driven the Exige, I have spent quite a bit of seat time in the Elise, and in my opinion, the G4 is more fun, more responsive, and is MUCH more stable at speed (the Elise tends to get squirrely above about 90mph). Plus, while the Elise gets lots of looks and comments, the G4 just makes everyone smile. The most beautiful sport car to ever come out of the UK. And THAT'S quite a feat!!

15. rrx3

rrx3

Jun 14, 2008
    Wiltshire, UK
    Just for reference, this is the original colour shot that the client preferred in B&W. The conversion was quick and on location. I preferred the colour shot, but the client is always right..right?

2906970355_dcaf945738.

16. Walo

Walo

Sep 14, 2008
    New England
    I agree with you I like that pic it looks better in color, especially with that background.

Walter

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.