1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Louie

Discussion in 'Birds' started by nburwell, Jul 20, 2005.

1. Thought this was a 'cute' picture per se. One of my cats is always sitting at this window looking at the birds/rabbits/squirrels. I had my camera on me, and decided to snap a few pics of her.

DSC_0012-01_web.
    View attachment 12341

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    That is sure a pretty kitty. Big fuzzy soft one :>))

Nice images. Like the colorings.

3. That is one furry cat...I can feel my nose getting stuffy already (I'm allergic to them!) I love the composition and the lighting, and I'm especially partial to the b&w version. Thanks for sharing. My dogs would looooove to meet your kitty (and so would my daughter...go figure, she's a cat person, LOL!)

4. Just never step foot in my house, Sommer, hehe. If you think she's furry, I'll have to post pics of my other cat. Although she's a little 'heavy' rather than furry :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.