Love at first sight?

Discussion in 'People' started by Uncle Frank, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight? If you're skeptical, here's proof. My son-in-law took this shot of Nancy and me when we were first introduced to Shelby May, our first grandchild.

103322911.gif

We're going to visit her again next month. She's been waiting patiently for me to come back...

View attachment 254556

to teach her how to whistle. :Whistle:

View attachment 254557

2. Kemnik

Kemnik

Aug 21, 2007
    San Jose, CA
    Frank, those are adorable. That whistle shot is too cute. I bet you two are very excited to get back to see her. ;) Seeya Grandpa Frank.

3. Phil

Phil

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    Congrats to both of you. More photo opps.

4. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    Awww made my heart skip a beat...so beautiful! :Love:

5. Congrats Frank! its a awesome Feeling! I love mine soooooo much.

6. Thanks. It's nice to know I'm not the only sappy grandpa on the forum :biggrin:.

7. Hehehe!

8. Gongrats Frank!! She's adorable, and I'm sure you'll be back there rather frequently!! Love the "whistle" shot. :biggrin:

9. Adorable is all I can say...Enjoy her cause they grow fast.
    My first grand daughter was born such a short while ago is already 3 yrs. old.

10. pr549f2678

pr549f2678

Jun 26, 2007
    central Fl
    Excellent shots as always, I know you and the wife are proud.

Phil..........:smile:

11. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    I know what you mean. My little guy is only 2 days old and I'm in love with him....

12. Yes, love at first sight. I've seen that look in my girls' grandparents eyes at both of their births. (and of course mine) She's gorgeous, and I can't wait to see her grow up.

13. Trish5

Trish5

Mar 31, 2005
    Congratulations Frank! Shelby is a little doll:wink: Welcome to the grandparents club; your life has changed forever:smile::smile:

14. Sappy and happy here as well Frank. I told you it would be something special!

Rich

15. Samaritan

Samaritan

Dec 29, 2007
    Buckeye State
    You have many blessings and precious times ahead of you. Grandchildren are GREAT.
    Congratulations ...