1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Love is thicker than cameras...

Discussion in 'People' started by frede, Jul 22, 2007.

1. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    For obvious reasons, I couldn't help but to notice this young couple. I just had to know, so I asked them why he shoots Canon when she shoots Nikon. They both smiled at me, she looked at him and said "he's not that smart." Without saying a word, he picked up her hand and kissed it. A very sweet young couple - who are obviously crazy in love. :Love:

872339921_e67582eb5e_b.

View attachment 107395

2. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

:Bomb:ROTFL ....u can't make this stuff up ....excellent

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Excellent

4. cotdt

cotdt

Jul 14, 2007
    Bay Area, USA
    A classic! Bookmarked!

5. joepilot

joepilot

Mar 21, 2007
    Richmond Va.
    Would not that make a cool nikon ad

6. SP77

SP77

Jun 4, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    Hilarious! Cute picture and couple too! :smile: :smile: :smile:

7. Awesome, and according to his shirt he has free candy in his van too!

8. Rick727

Rick727

Jun 1, 2007
    Hamilton, NJ
    Very nice. Looks like they were wading in a fountain. Maybe the one on Washington?

9. Sweeet.... :biggrin:

10. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    :biggrin:Great post! So what's up with the kids in the BG???

11. And its a silver Canon to top it all... As she said.."he's not that smart"... LOL...
    They must have been walking around in a pool as their jeans look wet from their knee down, so I'm guessing the kids in the background are just drying off after getting wet in a pond... ;o))

12. OnlyJess243

OnlyJess243 Guest

nice story, of course hes not that smart lol; also very cute, how many people would take a "put down" from someone and then kiss their hand?

13. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Nope - pretty neat I think.

Thanks Gale!

Thanks Phil.

It would - thanks!

Thank you Steve.

Yea pretty funny shirt too. Thanks

Yes sir, you are spot on - I shoot in the area often. Thanks Rick!

Thanks Keith!

Thanks Stuart. The shots were taken on the stairs of a wading fountain. The kids were drying off after swimming which is encouraged by the town. The water is chlorinated, and it's pretty common to find 10-15 people in the water when the weather is warm. We bring the kids over and let them have a blast - the water is approx 12" deep, so it's perfect for our little guy. Here's a shot of the fountain which has a beautiful sculpture in it. This is an old shot and only ok IMO - I need to go back one night and get a nice one at some point.

l_78653ee909f5851929e834f9570f59d3.

LOL - are the silver ones good? Yep you got it, they were in the pond (fountain) Thanks Wally.

After quick chat with them, I got the feeling that she walks on water in his eyes. I don't think they worry about camera brands so much. :smile:

14. That is so sweet - put a huge smile on my face.

15. Seneca

Seneca

Dec 4, 2006
    Texas!
    He's definately dating up. Hey if it's not a Nikon...it's just a toy! Ok that was mean...so everyone take a chill pill.

16. He sound pretty smart to me and it has nothing to do with this choice of camera. :biggrin:

17. It's very refreshing to see this kind of stuff. Great post Fred!

18. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA

Man...life in the big city! I've never even heard of a fountain where wading is encouraged. Cool concept!

I need to get out more!:rolleyes: 

19. Well, what can I say that hasn't already been said! Awwww, how cute!:rolleyes: :biggrin:

20. so nice! Young and in love!

Great post.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.