Love me tender...

Discussion in 'People' started by bwilder10h, Jul 26, 2007.

1. When I'm having trouble getting Mason to go to sleep, putting my face against is soft skin usually kicks in his heavy "I'm so content" breathing and shortly after... he's out for the count.

I was home for lunch this day and Tricia grabbed this without me knowing until I heard the shutter release.

[​IMG]

2. Lowolf

Lowolf

Jan 26, 2006
    Oregon
    great capture and image

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Brian,

That is a very special image...even more so that your wife snapped it.

I have to tell you...it's so much fun watching you enjoy parenthood so much. Seeing a woman being tender with her child is lovely (but expected). Seeing a man being tender with his child is somehow even more lovely. Keep these images coming!

4. Brian....beautiful shot. How nice to have an accomplished wife who can share your hobby. And how nice to see the tenderness in you.

5. That is a beautiful image.

6. Billy Ng

Billy Ng

Jan 22, 2007
    Hartsdale, NY
    Cherish it cherish it cherish it .... everyone and their mother has already told you , "Awww, enjoy it while it lasts, it goes quick" ... but that doesn't prepare you. First off, that is an amazing pic, but in 1 month or so ... that trick won't work. No, you'll have to find another trick. Maybe he makes a face now that just melts you inside .... get it on film, get it on video, it'll be gone in 4 weeks.

Seriously, we've gone through so many "stages" with Tyler its mind boggling. Just last month he started saying, "Tank you" to anyone who brought him food .. it was adorabe. Told myself at least a dozen times that I've got to catch that on video. 1 week later, it stopped. No video.

Capture it all ... capture it all.

7. Father and son images are to be cherished and this is a great one .

8. SP77

SP77

Jun 4, 2007
    Rockville, MD
    Wow that's great! I need to get my wife into the habit of grabbing "her" D40 more often and getting some more pictures. :(

9. Donzo98

Donzo98

Nov 10, 2005
    Merrick, NY
    That is an awesome shot!!! :biggrin:

10. OnlyJess243

OnlyJess243 Guest

what a WONDERFUL moment!

-Jessica

11. I love father and son images as well and this one is awesome.

12. Wonderful image, Brian. Billy's right-it all goes by so fast. Enjoy every day and sleepless night.

13. Absolutely precious!

14. Oh, this is so sweet! Two thumbs up to your wife for having taken it. No doubt this will be one of those shots that you go back to time and time again.

15. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    Oh Drat!!!!!......why wasn't I in to photography when my two were born??? It's just not fair.

This is wonderful Brian!! A truly fantastic family keepsake and heirloom photo.

Powerful stuff.

16. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    What a wonder moment Brian - very moving.

17. Thanks for all the nice comments on the photo. I know it's not a great shot from a technical standpoint and the composition is kinda rough... but to me this is what photography is about... capturing those 'once in a lifetime' moments.

Thanks again :smile:

18. Great shot, just fabulous!

19. dtbh

dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    Malaysia
    A wonderful moment captured and a definite keeper. One does not need any other proof that you love your son. :Love: