Love my new D200, some questions

O rly? :biggrin:

DSC_0113.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Congrats on the D200. These are all great shots, but this one really stands out to me - great job framing the word 'SPEED'

Peace
Mark

L

laawaaris

i just got the d200 as well .. its a pretty cool camera, though i'm a bit disappointed by the HIGH ISO noise performance

Congrats on the D200. These are all great shots, but this one really stands out to me - great job framing the word 'SPEED'

Peace
Mark

Thanks, Mark and everyone, that's one of my favorite shots. :biggrin:

Been browsing the lighting forum, and playing with my CLS, to be honest, it's like learning everything all over again. :redface::tongue:

I just purchased the d200 and am a bit confused after reading the manual. I have so many questions I am not sure where to start. Reading this forum has helped some for a better understanding. Keep talking guys. I might get this down. have been shooting film so all this is greek to me.

Everyone keeps mentioning Tom Hogans E Book. Sounds like I need to look for it.

Or take a look at this, it's free. :wink:

http://www.nikondigitutor.com/eng/d200/index.shtml

A

allenxchu

The 70-200 is a great lens, especially with the fact that it is VR. Panning shots really just take a lot of spot on timing, lots and lots of shots, and if even 10-20% of your shots make it, you're doing a good job. Amazing cropping on the picture above!

C

chinesestunna

Monopod would be a very wise investment in this case, mobility + stability in a nice package. It's very helpful for sports + big glass

Latest threads

Top Bottom