1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Love My Radio Poppers...

Discussion in 'People' started by dutchtrumpet, Jul 3, 2008.

1. dutchtrumpet

dutchtrumpet

May 2, 2007
    Dallas
    Here's one from last weekend...

[​IMG]

2. dutchtrumpet

dutchtrumpet

May 2, 2007
    Dallas
    and another....

[​IMG]

3. dutchtrumpet

dutchtrumpet

May 2, 2007
    Dallas
    No love for me today:Bohoo:

4. Nice!

How far away were you from the subject, and how close was the flash to them?

5. very nice
    i like them a lot

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
  7. I really like your images. A lot of pp'ing or was it your set-up? Thanks for sharing.

...by the way, if you want more responses to your threads, just talk about getting a hair cut. That seems to bring people out!:657:

8. I just read up on the Radio Poppers..... Very interesting. Do you use them often?

9. dutchtrumpet

dutchtrumpet

May 2, 2007
    Dallas
    Thanks I was about 15 feet and the flash about 8

thanks!!

The set up begat the dark sky and well lit subject. I underexposed by 1.7 stops in manual metering and used the flash at TTL with +1.3.

I then used the Totally Rad PS actions. I used the Yin Yang action to darken the sky even more and the Snap action for a little contrast pop and sharpening.

I do...more and more lately.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.