Love

Discussion in 'People' started by PGB, Nov 13, 2005.

1. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Today is Leigh and my anniversary. We've been married for 6 years. This week I have been reflecting on the past years. It really is a great feeling to know how much you love a person. Know that it is an endless love with no boundaries or stipulations. Of course, with any relationship there are ups and downs, disagreements, sadness, but one thing never changes, the love. I remember our wedding day like it was yesterday. Seeing her walk down that aisle and my heart stopping. I still have that feeling a lot. She is just perfect.

I have compiled a few images from recent months that make me appreciate Leigh more and more each day. She is a loving mother, supportive wife, generous woman, and unselfish to a fault sometimes. I could not be blessed anymore to have her and two wonderful children.

Here are my photos that I like. If you have a similar story or would like to share some images about a person that you hold dear to your heart please post away.

44338909-O.

8958581-L.

27631544-O.

41224321-O.

42485380-O.

16037320-O.

With Regards,

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Patrick....

Your thoughts that preceed the wonderful images of Leigh and the boys are quite moving and shall serve as an inspiration to our community and those not yet registered, but who visit. I will defer on adding my own images, but instead, I will state what I recently wrote to a newer member who is expecting the birth of their child....

At the end of the day and when all is said and done, it isn't who we know, how much we have in the bank, how expensive our material possessions cost or anything like that...all that matters is that we have nothing without our family, our friends and our health!

Please accept my sincerest congratulations on your sixth wedding anniversary with Leigh...I hope that you both share the love that you have today for the next one hundred years!

3. Congratulations, Leigh and Patrick. It makes my day reading your message and looking at the photos.

Thanks for sharing.

4. wonderful, simply wonderful.

5. GaryW

GaryW Guest

Happy anniversary, Patrick and Leigh.

Great pictures! What a fox !!!!!!

6. Great story for a special couple. And your pictures are pretty dang good as well. Love you both.

7. Wonderfull for sharing the first time i read and viewed the photos i became quiet. So i wanna congratulate you both on your true love. You have six years allready and that is great. Sometimes i look at my parents and think about that they are together more then 30 years.

And they still love to do everything together.

Thanks for sharing this special moment from you both. And we cant wait for the series of photos Leigh wanna show us from her love of her life :biggrin:. Lets hope it is mostly you on the photo's else we will get strange thoughts.

:tongue:

Greetings,
    Vince

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Truly wonderful.
    congratulations to you both and

Happy Anniversary.

9. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    I am humbled by my dear husband's words. I love him with all my heart and soul and I know he loves me with all his. Some people don't believe in love at first sight...Well, Patrick and I are here to tell you it happens. We knew from the first moment of our first meeting that it was love....took a while getting to where we are now, but it was worth every step it took getting us here. And the great thing is that our love just keeps growing. It's wonderful knowing you'll be with the one love of your life forever...Six years married, 8 years together....and a lifetime ahead of us....

33730934-M.

33730946-M.

41169352-M.

18771843-M.

Happy Anniversary Honey....The best is yet to come!

10. :smile: Great Leigh,

You are both ment to be together. Lovely.

Greetings,
    Vince

11. Congratulations to the both of you. Your words are very meaningful.

You have defined unconditional love. That you will love that person no matter what.

May your love grow, deeper and stronger.

12. Leigh, that is an outstanding image of your kids. It's not one I have seen before. Congratulations on your anniversary.

13. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

That is so cool you 2... My wife and I have been married for 28 Years, 5 months and 4 days...
    I can tell you that there have been some rough times and some sweet times. That is life isn't it?
    Before my father passed away 2 years ago, someone asked him how long he and my mom had been married, he smiled and replied "We have been happily married for 59 years, and that isn't bad out of 64!"
    Well I just looked and that figures out to 28 days a year over 64 years that weren't that good. Not a bad average if you ask me. (considering he was married to my mom :wink: )

I hope you 2 can say that you were happily married for 62 year out of 63 someday..:cool:

14. cknight

cknight

May 2, 2005
    Madison, AL
    Happy Anniversary to both of you.

15. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Happy Anniversary

I haven't stopped by much as our daughter's wedding is this weekend, and I have been VERY busy. But, so glad I caught this thread. Enjoy every moment. Greg and I have been together for 27 years now and it just gets sweeter and sweeter.

(Not trying to sabotage the thread--just add to the love expressed here)!

16. You are both blessed and warm, loving people. It shows not only in your words but also your photography. Your children are fortunate, indeed.

Paul

17. Congratulations on your anniversary, you seem like a truly matched could you are made for each other

18. Many Many congratulations on your aniversary....
    As we say in Ukrainian....May you be blessed for another Hundred years....and after that....whatever the Good Lord brings!

bohdan

19. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

20. Allright! I like #4 the best. Great for her avatar.

Congratulations! May you live a long happy and healthy life together. God bless you both.

Rich

p.s. you REALLY need a little girl for those two older brothers to protect.

:biggrin: