Lovely Girl (last day of summer)

Last%20Day%20of%20Summer.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Back%20to%20School.jpg

Chad Gladstone said:
Last%20Day%20of%20Summer.jpg

Back%20to%20School.jpg
Great shot I really liek the 2nd one

Nice shots

Chad, a very pretty young lady and nice relaxed shots. I think the first image suffer a little bit of too shallow a DOF and the eye to the left is a little out of focus.

Pete

Pete Lethbridge said:
Chad, a very pretty young lady and nice relaxed shots. I think the first image suffer a little bit of too shallow a DOF and the eye to the left is a little out of focus.

Pete
I should have known better and shot at f/4 at this close distance. The intense specular highlights also create the appearance of softness. It is too rare that she will let me shoot her theses days, I really needed to take better advantage of it. There is always Christmas. Thanks for the comments.

Hi Chad, nice images of your beautiful daughter. She takes after your wife. My favorite is #1 and I don't mind the shallow DOF at all. It is a pensive moment that you have captured well and of course you think she is adorable, she is!

Last edited by a moderator:
greyflash said:
Hi Chad, nice images of your beautiful daughter. She takes after your wife. My favorite is #1 and I don't mind the shallow DOF at all. It is a pensive moment that you have captured well and of course you think she is adorable, she is!
Thanks Gordon, and thanks everyone for the kind responses - this place is great.

Latest threads

Top Bottom