Lovers

Discussion in 'Miscellany' started by FishSauce, Oct 30, 2005.

1. FishSauce

FishSauce

Aug 10, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Strangers who crossed my photography's path on sunday morning ...

LOVERS I
    [​IMG]

LOVERS II
    [​IMG]

2. Ben, I am impressed with these images. The composition and B&W conversion is right on and they do evoke some emotion as well. Excellent.

3. FishSauce

FishSauce

Aug 10, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Gordon,
    Thanks for your comments, greatly appreciated :smile:

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Taken at Cloud Gate, Ben? Nicely done!

5. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Cool Shots...

6. FishSauce

FishSauce

Aug 10, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Frank,
    Yep.. The second picture was taken at Cloud Gate , my favorite scupture in Chicago. The first picture was taken at grand park, along Lake Shore close to the fountain.
    Last sunday I tried something different by going to the city for Autumn pictures instead of the garden and the wood. The city has it own beauty which I tryto capture, I might post them later
    Glad that you like it

7. FishSauce

FishSauce

Aug 10, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Dave,

8. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Ben, I really like that 'white' look that your two pictures have in abundance - I try to emulate that (with varied success) all the time. You have nailed it. Usually I do not like pictures taken from behind (although I do that a lot too.) The first picture does work with it though, maybe something to do with the fall theme. You know, Autumn, and Exit of Summer ... :rolleyes:

On the second photo, it works like a charm, because we get to see them from two different viewpoints, maybe three if we consider the photo the guy is taking that we can only see in our imagination. Thanks for posting these great photos!

9. FishSauce

FishSauce

Aug 10, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Chris,
    Thanks so much for your compliment. You could not spot me in the picture :smile: becauce I tried to keep my distance from them by using my 80-400 vr lens

The reflection of the couple's fading white look reveal to us that happiness is actually fragile...