1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Loving the new D200!

Discussion in 'People' started by Vern Dewit, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Man oh man, why didn't I get this one sooner? My son, goofing around with his tiger... (Taken with the 50mm f/1.4D)

original.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Cool shot:>))
    Great camera

3. Thanks - and I agree about the camera!

4. nice capture Vern.

5. Vern............ it's cool that you got the D200............. but the camera doesn't have the vision or the eye............ that's the photographer behind it!

In this case........... wonderful image............ really draws you into his eye........ great use of shallow DOF.............. :cool: 

G

6. Great shot...what a cutie....D200..best buy out there!

7. Graeme, it's very true the photographer makes the subject, what I really love about the D200 is the focusing modes and the quick and easy access to change the picture parameters (like focus modes, drive modes, WB, ISO and all that stuff).

8. JD Photography

JD Photography

Aug 4, 2006
    Boston
    Very creative captured indeed...I like how only one of the subject's eye is in focus. The DOF creates a nice softness to the rest of the image....great crop too!

I hear nothing but good things about the D200... Nice work Vern!

9. Hey Vern, i knew you knew that!

just didn't want people to think this is all down to the gear........ if you know what i mean! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

A great image............. it's that simple!

G

10. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

Awesome.

11. Was there any post processing on the bokeh or is that right from the camera?

PS: I love the D200 as well. :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.