Loving the new D200!

Man oh man, why didn't I get this one sooner? My son, goofing around with his tiger... (Taken with the 50mm f/1.4D)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

North Yorkshire born and bred in Edinburgh!!!
Vern............ it's cool that you got the D200............. but the camera doesn't have the vision or the eye............ that's the photographer behind it!

In this case........... wonderful image............ really draws you into his eye........ great use of shallow DOF.............. :cool:

G

Graeme, it's very true the photographer makes the subject, what I really love about the D200 is the focusing modes and the quick and easy access to change the picture parameters (like focus modes, drive modes, WB, ISO and all that stuff).

Very creative captured indeed...I like how only one of the subject's eye is in focus. The DOF creates a nice softness to the rest of the image....great crop too!

I hear nothing but good things about the D200... Nice work Vern!

North Yorkshire born and bred in Edinburgh!!!
Graeme, it's very true the photographer makes the subject, what I really love about the D200 is the focusing modes and the quick and easy access to change the picture parameters (like focus modes, drive modes, WB, ISO and all that stuff).

Hey Vern, i knew you knew that!

just didn't want people to think this is all down to the gear........ if you know what i mean! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

A great image............. it's that simple!

G

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom