Lowepro Rover Plus with 70-200VR attached

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by GregR, Apr 29, 2007.

1. GregR

GregR

Feb 28, 2007
    Tokyo
    Has anyone used a Lowepro Rover Plus with a 70-200VR attached? I know that in the standard configuration (camera facing down), it won't work. But what about placing the camera with lens lengthwise?

Unfortunately, I don't own either of these items, so can't try it out. I've had a look at the pics at www.lowepro.com and www.taschenfreak.de but don't see any of the pics I was hoping for.

The thing is that I'd like a pack large enough to to do day hikes with. Therefore, I must have space for extra clothing, and food etc. The Nature Trekker would be good too as I could pack my extras in the unused spaces inside. The problem is that the bag itself is a little heavy to start with.

2. bozola

bozola

Feb 28, 2006
    Seattle WA
    You might like the TAMRAC Velocity 9.. Cavernous