Lowepro trekker AW 11

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gilles, Aug 27, 2005.

1. I bought that bag after looking at the recommendations of some of the members, I like it very much. One question, has anybody who owned those bags got some small bag to tie to the side to get to items that you often used, without having to open the main compartment of the bag? And which one do you recommend?

2. Ibn

Ibn

Jun 28, 2005
    San Jose, CA
    Have the phototrekker aw 2 myself, which comes with a daypack. Doesn't obstruct you from opening the rest of the bag up and I toss all sorts of junk in there (quantum turbos, brackets, etc.).

3. Eric have you got some slip lock bags to put on the side of the Lowepro?

4. Ibn

Ibn

Jun 28, 2005
    San Jose, CA
    Not at the moment. All my lenses and accessories fits nicely in the bag. Food and some extra clothes in the daypack. As for water, I carry a couple of the Nalgene bottles using some clips.

Haven't tried any of the slip locks yet. BTW, what are you planning on using the bags for?

5. I have two slip lock bags for the sides, that came with my trekker AW2. They work great.

6. Eric, i am thinking of putting my handmeter in one of the pocket and some wimberley plamps in the other.