Lower Bridal Veil falls

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by PixelPete, Dec 15, 2005.

1. PixelPete

PixelPete Guest

One of the many falls in the Columbia Gorge.

Hey Gordon,have you been here? Im standing on the bridge at the bottom of the trail.
    [​IMG]

2. patrickh

patrickh

May 4, 2005
    Thousand Oaks
    Nice one Pete. I like the way you stopped the water, not too much blur, but just enough to show the movement.

3. Hi Pete, and yes I have been there. My picture wasn't as good as yours. Way to go.

4. PixelPete

PixelPete Guest

Thanks Patrick and Gordon.I think I'll start posting larger and better quality pics.This little JPEG just doesn't do the Gorge justice.

5. Hi Pete

It looks nice on my monitor, it's a very nice capture. I hope you don't go much over 200 k or at least under 300k as some of us are still on dial up. Some folks are posting pic files so large that I don't have time to download them. I guess that's a down side to country living, No broadband. Uploading is real excersize in patience.

6. PixelPete

PixelPete Guest

Ok,yeah I didnt think about that. Thanks for the reminder RB. Photos and dial-up are a true test of ones patience for sure.

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Hi Pete,
    Boy that is a beautiful area you found there.
    Looks peaceful.
    Nice colors . Very pretty.

Picutre looks to be a good size here.