LowHead Lighthouse Tasmania

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Open Shutter, Oct 22, 2005.

1. [​IMG]

Here is a pic i took whilst on holiday in Tasmania, taken with a D2X and Sigma 15-30 lens, my wife is at the base of the structure taking a pic out to sea, we are both keen photographers which only has one drawback,we don't have enough lenses (whoever does?) and it is sometimes difficult to ''persuade'' her to hand me the lens she is using at the time !!!

2. Norm,

Love it (bright fundamental colors!). What a nice problem to have with your spouse, though! The bright side is... get to compare and enjoy your shared treasures. :rolleyes:

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Beautirul image and view.
    Nice bright clear day looks loke. Very nice.

Tad off on the horizon :>))

4. Hey Norm, colorful and well photographed image. They sure do keep that lighthouse looking good.