1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

LR classic cc and cc 2 computer questions

Discussion in 'Adobe Processing Products' started by wembley, Jun 13, 2018.

1. wembley

wembley

Mar 26, 2006
    Naples, Fl
    Ok i now have a travel computer and finally got to synch over all my web/work documents and website passwords etc from my main work computer.

A couple of LR questions (using CC)

1. I use LR Classic on my main work computer. I have several develop presets that I use. How do I transfer or make them available on my new travel computer?
    2. I use enfuse a lot for HDR. I use the plug-in on my main work computer in LR Classic. Same idea, how do I add it to my new travel computer?
    3. When I upload and edit photos on the road on the new computer how do I then move the files to my main work computer?
    4. I have LR set-up now to keep the adjustments I make (so when I back them up to an external HD they still keep adjustments with them). I can't remember what setting I use to do that.
    Any help is greatly appreciated especially as I have a trip this weekend and its the 1st time im actually taking the travel computer.

cheers
    wembley

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.