Lucked out on this one...

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Backdoctor, Jun 19, 2005.

1. shot with Godzilla on my D2h with the 1.4x on , out of my truck window. I think it may be a juvenile baldie, was pretty big, but I'll ask my sister.

original.

original.

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    They are beautiful Harris, you luck dog......

3. That a nice pose in #1

4. What to do you mean lucky? Nothing lucky about your great shots, nice shots by a talented Photographer!

5. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Wow, Harris! You really do well with that big lens! Have you ordered one yet????

6. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Wow, now THAT'S a great pic!

Out the truck window, you say? Wow, what a find! Man, if thes pics don't make you want that big VR more than ever now, I don't know what will! Great captures, Harris! A very large matted, framed print is in order for that 1st one! Heck, if you don't do it, can I? You know, for the Fla house? :wink: :wink:

7. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Harris, another one of your images where I get out of my chair, kneel on the floor, extend my arms upward then bend over and say loudly, "I'm not worthy". Outstanding captures....

8. Thanks for the kind words Andreas. :D

9. Not yet, figure I need to sell like 200 prints before I can afford it. :cry:

10. Re: Wow, now THAT'S a great pic!

I'll have to print one up. You can have one too for the FL house, or you can come on down and shoot some with me. 8)

11. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Great catch Harris. Looks more and more like that lens has found a new home. :wink:

12. LOL Thanks Frank, dunno if I'm the one worthy of such a nice compliment. Thanks again.

13. LOL, I wish. Will be returning it Thursday. :cry:

Maybe I'll be able to borrow it again. It sure is some sweet glass.